If you are considering to sell your home, then there are a few things you need to take into consideration. Here is a list of things to do when selling a house.
1. Deciding to sell
Do your research on the current market and decide whether it is the best time for you to sell your property based on your current situation. Also decide on whether it is better for you to buy a new home before or after you sell your property.
2. Choosing an agent
It is your agents job to advertise the property and complete the legal requirements for selling your property.
3. You will then need to decide how you want to sell. You will work together with your agent to create a plan for listing, showing and selling your property.
4. Determining your selling price and property inclusions: They will assess your property’s size, age location and features, the current market and area trends.
5. You will then sign an agreement with your agent. It will include (amongst other things) the following:
6. The next step is to prepare the Vendor’s Statement for your property and the Contract of Sale through your solicitor or conveyancer. These should include all the details prospective buyers will need to know.
7. Advertising and showing your propertyinvolves: