LAND AHOY and UNDER INSTRUCTIONS TO SELL
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Come and explore the possibilities that this large 689.2 sqm level block has to offer. With loads of potential, live in or invest now, then build your dream home or re-develop later (S.T.C.A).............
Positioned in a sought after locale is this full brick 2/3 spacious bedrooms home has a formal lounge, separate dining room from an updated gas cooking kitchen. A driveway provides ample parking with access to a massive backyard all perched on a 689.2 sqm block with a 15.24 m frontage. Zone R3 - Medium Density (Auburn LEP 2010).
* Situated in a Sought After Locale is this Original Family Home in Need of Some TLC,
* Boasting 2/3 Bedrooms, Formal Lounge and Separate Dining Room from an Updated Gas Cooking Kitchen,
* Driveway provides Ample Parking with Access to a Massive Backyard,
* Perched on a 689.2sqm Block with a 15.24m Frontage,
* Zone R3 - Medium Density (Auburn LEP 2010) with Development Potential,
* The Property also has an Approval for an Extension and a Two Bedroom Granny Flat with a Carport,
This family home is located moments from public transport, Auburn North Primary Schools, Deakin Park, Cafes, Corner Shops and M4 motorway. This is a rare opportunity to secure a property with an abundance of potential in a prime location!
* Inspection: CANCELLED - SOLD SOLD
Information obtained in these documents are from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee their accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.