QUIET POPULAR TREELINED LOCALE
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This freshly refurbished and cosy family home in a most desirable locale is ready for you to move straight in offers 4 sleeping quarters with built-ins, renovated bathroom and kitchen, sun-drenched living and dining off the kitchen provide direct access to a low maintenance backyard and ample on site parking.
* Situated in a popular treelined street is this sun-filled 4 bedroom refurbished home with built-in wardrobes,
* Offers combined lounge and dining with access to a low maintenance backyard,
* Polished timber flooring to living and carpeted bedrooms with renovated bathroom and a second W/C,
* Driveway provides ample parking with access to a LUG and low maintenance yards,
* Perched on an elevated 550sqm block with a 15.24m frontage, potential duplex redevelopment(S.T.C.A),
* An easy stroll to Railway Station, Schools, Shops and all other amenities Regents Park has to offer.
This is a unique opportunity to acquire a comfortable and refurbished family home in a treelined street and popular location. It's situated within close proximity to Regents Park Station, Schools, Local Shops, Cafes and Restaurants.
* Auction: Saturday 11/02/2017 at 1.00pm, ON SITE - SOLD SOLD SOLD.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.