CONVENIENT AND CENTRAL LOCATION
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Conveniently located in a desirable residential street is this spacious 2 bedrooms middle floor unit with built-in robes, combined lounge and dining area. Offers 2 balconies with distant views, large renovated eat-in kitchen, internal laundry, in a small complex of 12 residents. Only minutes walk to Lidcombe Railway Station, a Skip and a Hop to Schools and all other amenities Lidcombe has to offer.
- Second Floor Sun Filled 2 Bedrooms with Built-Ins and Timber Flooring Throghout,
- Spacious Formal Lounge Flowing Onto a Sunny Balcony,
- Updated Eat-In Kitchen and Bathroom with an Internal Laundry plus a Registered Car Space
- Internal Size: 81.8sqm includes Balconies, Total including Carspace is 95.7sqm,
- Great Investment Opportunity, Currently Tenanted at $480 per Week,
- Only Minutes Walk to Lidcombe Railway Station, Shops, Schools and All other Amenities,
This property offers convenience living to local shopping, cafes all within easy reach. Travel just a little bit further on John Street and have access to Woolworths, Costco and K-Mart, IKEA Rhodes and much more.
- Strata Levy: $610.20/q (Adm: $453.85, Sinking: $156.35),
- Water Rate: $177.91/q,
- Council Rate: $243.41/q,
* Inspection: SOLD SOLD SOLD,
Information obtained in these documents are from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee their accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.