A PLACE TO CALL HOME WITH POTENTIAL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Perfectly located in one of Lidcombe's most sought after streets, is this 4 sleeping quarters home spreading over two level, sun-drenched formal lounge, dining and family, large modern gas cooking kitchen. Large low maintenance front and back yards plus an inground pool for the family to enjoy.
Driveway provides ample parking with access to a double carport & LUG and a games room. Located only minutes to Schools, Shops and Railway Station is this large level 626sqm block with a 15.24m frontage. Come, inspect and unlock the potential of this home has to offer.
- Spreading over two level is this spacious four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to three,
- Spacious formal lounge, dining & family areas with polished timber flooring,
- Large modern kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage space plus a breakfast bar,
- Extensive opportunities for those looking to move straight in or invest,
- Lovely manicured garden with an inground swimming pool for those hot summer days,
- Ample parking on driveway with carport leading to a LUG, workshop and games room,
- Internal and external stairwell leads you upstairs to bedrooms, open plan living and full sized bathroom,
- Perched on a level 626sqm block with a 15.24m frontage with an opportunity to re-develop (S.T.C.A),
- Central to Lidcombe Railway Station, Schools, Olympic Park and all other amenities Lidcombe has to offer.
This is a unique opportunity to acquire a spacious and rare family haven offering all the mod-cons; ready to move in and enjoy.
* Inspections: SOLD AT AUCTION
* Auction: SOLD SOLD SOLD
Information obtained in these documents are from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee their accuracy. Does not constitute any representation by the vendor/s or agent.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space, 2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.