UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE - PROPERTY WITH HIGH DUAL INCOME
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in the ever popular John Street of Lidcombe, close to shops and trains, is this 613.4sqm block containing two detached dwellings with onsite parking.
Redevelopment potential while enjoying the benefit of living in one and the option to rent the other in order to take away the mortgage stress. Or lease both as an investment - the current combined rental return of two detached dwellings is $1,020 per week.
- Recently Renovated throughout with 4 Over-sized Bedrooms plus Study & IT Nook,
- Sleek Contemporary Near New Kitchen with Gas Cooking and Electric Oven,
- Fully Refurbished Bathroom, Separate Living & Dining Areas,
- Renovated Second Bathroom, Low Maintenance Backyard with Large Outdoor Undercover Entertaining Area with onsite Parking,
- Tenanted at $595 per week,
- Spacious 2 Bedroom Brick Veneer Home with Built-Ins,
- Separate Formal Lounge, Family and Dining Areas,
- Fully Fenced Low Maintenance Front Garden and Paved Backyard,
- Separate Entry with off Street Carport Parking,
- Currently Leased to the same Tenant for over 10 years at $425 per week.
These family homes are located moments from Lidcombe Railway Station, Primary Schools. Transport, cafes and shops are at your doorstep. Travel a little bit further down John Street and have access to the new Lidcombe shopping precinct with Woolworths, Costco, Aldi, K-Mart and much more.
Offered for the first time in over 50 years, this is a rare opportunity to secure highly prized homes with abundance potential in a prime location. Zone R3 - Medium Density (Auburn LEP 2010)
* Inspection: CANCELLED - SOLD PRIOR
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.