A PLACE TO CALL HOME WITH POTENTIAL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Never judge a book by its cover - come, explore and unlock the potential of this large parcel of 627sqm level block has to offer. With loads of potential, invest now, build your dream home or develop later.............
Perfectly located in one of Auburn's most sought after streets, this comfortable and beautifully refurbished family home is ready for your growing family with 4 bedrooms, large lavish modern kitchen, sun-drenched open plan living, an extra large backyard. Zone R3 - Medium Density (Auburn LEP 2010) boasting Granny Flat / Duplex potential (S.T.C.A) and it is only 600m to Auburn Railway Station.
- Sun-filled Four Double Bedrooms with Ensuite to Master Bedroom,
- Immaculately presented Tile Flooring and LED Downlights throughout,
- Natural Flowing Open Floor Plan with Continuous High Ceilings and Built-In,
- Stunning Sun-Drenched Formal/Informal Living & Dining Areas,
- Modern Gas Cooking Kitchen with Caesar Stone Bench Tops and Gourmet Appliances,
- Ample Off Street Parking, Fully Fenced, Child and Pet Friendly Level Rear Yard,
- Perched on a 627sqm Level Block with a 15.24m Frontage, Zone R3 - Medium Density (Auburn LEP 2010),
- Minutes to Railway, Schools, Local Shops, Sporting Facilities, Cafes and all other amenities Auburn has to offer.
This is a unique opportunity to acquire a comfortable and refurbished family home in a quiet street and popular location. It's situated only 600m to Auburn Station, Schools, Local Shops, Cafes and Restaurants.
Auction: SOLD SOLD SOLD AT AUCTION
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.