CONVENIENT AND CENTRAL LOCATION
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Conveniently located in a desirable residential street is this spacious 2 bedrooms middle floor unit with built-in robes, combined lounge and dining area. Offers 2 balconies with distant views, large renovated eat-in kitchen, internal laundry, in a small complex of 12 residents. Only minutes walk to Lidcombe Railway Station, a Skip and a Hop to Schools and all other amenities Lidcombe has to offer.
- Second Floor Sun Filled 2 Bedrooms with Built-Ins and Timber Flooring Throghout,
- Spacious Formal Lounge Flowing Onto a Sunny Balcony,
- Updated Eat-In Kitchen and Bathroom with an Internal Laundry plus a Registered Car Space
- Internal Size: 81.8sqm includes Balconies, Total including Carspace is 95.7sqm,
- Great Investment Opportunity, Currently Tenanted at $480 per Week,
- Only Minutes Walk to Lidcombe Railway Station, Shops, Schools and All other Amenities,
This property offers convenience living to local shopping, cafes all within easy reach. Travel just a little bit further on John Street and have access to Woolworths, Costco and K-Mart, IKEA Rhodes and much more.
- Strata Levy: $610.20/q (Adm: $453.85, Sinking: $156.35),
- Water Rate: $177.91/q,
- Council Rate: $243.41/q,
* Inspection: Saturdays 12.00 - 12.30pm,
Information obtained in these documents are from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee their accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
95.7m² / 0.02 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.