Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE - PROPERTY WITH DUAL INCOME
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in a popular locale of Lidcombe, close to shops and trains, is this well presented 3 bedroom clad house plus a completely separate council approved 2 bedroom granny flat with its own living area, air con, kitchen & bathroom, all on a 512.1sqm block. A very attractive investment, with a combined rental return of $920 per week or enjoy the benefit of living in one and the option to rent the other in order to take away the mortgage stress. Each has its own utility bills. Features of the property includes:
THE FRONT HOUSE HAS:
- Three Spacious Bedrooms and Formal Lounge with High Ceilings,
- Renovated Gas Kitchen with Ample Storage Space plus Meals Area,
- Tiled and Floorboard Throughout,
- Low Maintenance Backyard, Onsite Parking.....In Need of some TLC,
- Currently Tenanted at $470 per week,
REAR DWELLING WITH SEPARATE ENTRY:
- Three Years Young Spacious 2 Bedroom Granny Flat with Built-Ins,
- Combined Lounge and Dining Areas with Floorboard Throughout,
- Fully Fenced Low Maintenance Front Garden and Backyard,
- Currently Leased to the Same Tenant for over One Year at $450 per week.
These family homes are located moments from Lidcombe Railway Station, Uni-Sydney (Cumberland Campus, TAFE-NSW, Primary Schools. Transport, Cafes and Shops. Minutes away from Carnarvon Golf Course and Coleman Park.
* Inspection: Saturdays 1.30 - 2.00pm
* Auction: Saturday 07/07/2018 at 2.00pm, ON SITE
Information obtained in these documents are from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee their accuracy. Does not constitute any representation by the vendor/s or agent.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
512.1m² / 0.13 acres
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.