Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE - POTENTIAL DUAL INCOME
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Positioned in a popular locale of Lidcombe, minutes walk to shops, cafes and Lidcombe Railway Station, is this 582sqm elevated clear block containing two detached dwellings. While enjoying the benefit of living in one and the option to rent the other in order to take away the mortgage stress. Or lease both as an investment - the potential combined rental return of two detached dwellings is $1,180 per week.
- Updated Home with 4 Good Sized Bedrooms plus Study, Built-In Robes to all Rooms,
- Renovated Contemporary Gas Cooking Kitchen with Granite Benchtops,
- Open Plan Living and Dining with Polished Timber and Tile Flooring Throughout,
- Updated Bathroom plus Second Bathroom in Spacious Laundry,
- Low Maintenance Backyard with Outdoor Undercover Patio,
- Potential Rental Return of $600 per week,
REAR DWELLING WITH SEPARATE ENTRY:
- Near Spacious Full Brick 2 Bedroom Granny Flat with Built-Ins and 2 Cars LUG,
- Combined Lounge and Dining Areas with Tile Flooring Throughout,
- Fully Fenced Low Maintenance Front Garden and Paved Backyard,
- Potential Rental Return of approximately $480 per week.
These family homes are located moments from Lidcombe Railway Station, Primary Schools, Transport, Cafes and Shops. Minutes away from Carnarvon Golf Course and Coleman Park.
* Inspection: Saturdays 1.00 - 1.30pm,
* Auction: Saturday 04/11/2017 at 1.30pm, ON SITE
Information obtained in these documents are from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee their accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
582m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.