Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
LARGE FAMILY HOME WITH LUCRATIVE POTENTIAL
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Well built and presented brick veneer dual level home sits on a massive 807.5sqm block with rear access, complemented by a vast array of formal/informal living areas, seamless and versatile floor plan through to the undercover entertaining framed by a manicured garden and large low maintenance rear yard. This home is filled with natural light, an extra large granite bench top gas cooking kitchen with a breakfast bar. Stencil driveway leads to a double lock up garage, all these set on 300sqm(approx) of living.
This home is freshly painted, boasts tile flooring downstairs, brand new carpet to the upper level with high ceilings throughout, the bonus of the solar energy panels. This truly family home is ready for your family's growing needs, offering 6 bedrooms plus a study....AND.... it is only a short stroll to Sydney University Cumberland Campus, TAFE, shops, cafes, restaurants, Lidcombe railway station and local amenities.
The owners have made it quite clear that they want the property sold and will listen to any reasonable offers.
- 6 Good Sized Bedrooms with Built-Ins, Floored with Tile and Brand New Carpet,
- Sun-Drenched Spacious Living leads to a Gourmet Kitchen with a Breakfast Bar which flows onto an Undercover Entertainment,
- Bonus of a Bedroom and Full Sized Bathroom Downstairs, Ducted Central Air Conditioning Throughout,
- Stencil Driveway Leads to a Double LUG, Extra Large Low Maintenance Front and Rear Gardens,
- Situated on an 807.5sqm Block in a Quiet Residential Street,
Your new home awaits; contemporary and stylish family residence, delivering ample formal/informal living, outdoor Alfresco and entertainment area for the growing/extended family. All the hard work completed, all you need to do is move in, relax and enjoy. This is a unique opportunity to acquire a conveniently located home within close proximity to Lidcombe Station, Restaurants, Cafes, Shops, Schools and Local Amenities.
* Inspection: Saturdays 1.30 - 2.00pm,
* Auction: Saturday 28/10/2017 at 2.00pm, ON SITE.
Information obtained in these documents are from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee their accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Air Conditioning
- Ample Living Areas
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
807.53m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.