THREE BEDROOM FULL BRICK IN PRIME LOCATION
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Conveniently located on Level two is this freshly painted, bright and carefree open plan contemporary apartment, conveniently located family home or investment in a steady growth and demand area. Enjoy the near new floorboard throughout, with abundance of natural light. Within minutes walk to Schools, shops, restaurants, cafes and Auburn train station.
- Freshly Painted North Facing 3 Bedrooms Apartment with Built-Ins and En-suite to Master Bedroom,
- Spacious Open Plan Living and IT Nook Flowing Onto a Large Sunny Balcony,
- Floor Board Throughout, Modern Gas Cooking Kitchen with Granite Bench Tops,
- Internal (includes balcony) 124sqm, totalling 146sqm (with lock up garage),
- Only Minutes Walk to Auburn Railway Station, Shops, Schools, Restaurants and All other Amenities,
This property offers contemporary living and lifestyle all wrapped up in one great package, convenient shopping, Schools and boutique restaurants/cafes all within easy reach. Travel just a little bit further down Queen Street and have access to Woolworths, Shopping Centre and much more.
- Strata Levy: $631.05/q (Adm: $545.96 & Sinking: $85.09),
- Water Rate: $177.96/q,
- Council Rate: $241.50/q,
* Inspection: Saturdays 12.00 - 12.30pm,
* For Sale: $600,000 - $649,000
Information obtained in these documents are from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee their accuracy. Does not constitute any representation by the vendor/s or agent.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
146m² / 0.04 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.